From:
Brendon Vaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:54:03 -0700
 Hi there,

I need some advice, I want to change foods with my two guys. I understand
the how to but I want to know which kitten food would be better? Right now
they are on Bill Jac I'm thinking of changing them to Purina Pro Plan Growth
Formula here are stats and ingredients to compare:

    Purina                                         Bil Jac

    chicken                                    chicken by products
    corn glueten meal                          chicken
    brewers rice                               corn
    poultry by product                         dried beet pulp
    ground yellow corn                         chicke by product mea
    beef tallow @ vit E                        chicken liver
    egg product                                brewers dried yeast
    phosphoric acid                            herring meal
    potassium cloride                          cane molasses
    salt                                                    eggs
    dried whey...                                     salt......

    crude protein 33%                          crude protein 33%
    crude fat 20%                                  crude fat 19%
    ash  ?                                                ash 6.5%

All help would be appreciated seems most people I've talked with at food
stores are really ignorant about ferrets in general at least from the
Toronto area I live in and it is extremely frustrating to say the least.  My
two boys are full of zest.  Bronx is 5 months and Pooh Bear (or should I say
Poo Bear) is 4 months.

And if you're still talking hit rates my boys are angels for now : - )

Thanx in advance.

Bronx, Pooh Bear, and Tam.