From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:36:59 EST
Dear Pookie,
I dieded.  My name is Dippy.  I live at rainbow bridge and help the Kouri
Fanclub up here now.  And I wanna tell ya bout how it all came about and
how I dieded.  I have never had a birthday cuz I dieded before my birthday
and that really hurt my mommie.  But I had to go.  Nothing could stop
that.  Nothing.

I remember being sick, and it was horrible.  I remember being so scared,
then being so sick I hardly knew where I was.  My mommie talked about
helping me to the bridge, but the vets thought they wuz helpin by tellin
her to wait.  She waited.  I got so worse.  I was hot, then I was cold.  I
wanted to be held, but then it hurt to be held.  It was awful.  The worst
was when my pee pee kept comming out all over me.  I couldn't move to
clean it up, but I tried with every last breath.  Then I could hardly
breath, and my mommie was hysterical.  She drove me to another doctor who
told her she was right after all, that I was going.  But I couldn't
breath.  My heart couldn't beat well.

Then my Mommie and little Sean wuz holding me gently and telling me more
about rainbow bridge, and I calmed down and concentrated on them.  Next
thing I knew I smelled fruity flowers.  It was so beautiful that I had to
sniff with my last breathes.  It made me fall asleep, more and more.  I
fell asleep in my mommies hands.  Next thing I knew I felt all relaxed.
No more sick.  No more hurting.  No more gasping for air.  No more heart
being crushed by a bad cancer.  My whole face relaxed.  I looked like
myself again.  And I stopped frowning.  Then I was at da bridge.  Jus like
that.  I don't miss my mommy so much.  I sees her when I want to.  I have
so many spirits here to keep me company, and God to keep me warm.

I know lots of spirits here that crossed over to the bridge by themselves
and it was ok.  I'm glad for me that my mommie and the doctors helped me,
cuase I was not able to cross so easily.  Well thats my story about how I
dieded.  I think da mommies know when a ferret should go by themselves or
be helped.  Da hardest part is for da mommie to know when.  I wish I's
could tell ya when.  I think your ferret can tell you when though,,,,if
you listen.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/