From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:36:38 -0800
just in time for Christmas!!!!

i said i would get some up on ebay to raise funds for Rascal's
surgery... here they are...

i hope to be able to do more later... :)

=======================================
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2066617483

Pink & Purple Crocheted SleepSack for FERRETS

This sleepsack is 14" wide by 17" long

It can be set on the floor for your baby(s) to crawl into...
or hung by Shower Curtain Hooks for him/her to use in their cage...

It is machine washable...gentle cycle Machine dryable...low heat

This is to help raise money for my Rascal's second adrenal surgery.  He
just had his left out in July... now he needs the right out.

Rascal is my very first ferret... the one who started it all...:)

as with any bedding...please make sure your ferret's nails are clipped.

Great Gift Idea!!!
great gift to send to one of the Giving Tree kids!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2066615593

"Rose Garden" Crocheted SleepSack for FERRETS

This sleepsack is 15" wide by 18" long

the rest of the info is the same...:)

thank you...from Rascal...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!
 ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil Bear...
It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com