From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 06:40:00 -0700
Dooks and hugs to everyone!!  I wanted to remind everyone of our monthly
raffle.  The deadline is approaching.  We have not sold any tickets yet
which is a bummer- yet the upside of that is that if you get some
tickets, your chances are very good at winning!  LOL The item is a ferret
shaped, human pillow.  It is red with small heart-shaped polks-dots.
It's very unique and cool.  Tickets are only $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
You can see details on our web-site under the fundraising page as well
as a picture of the pillow.  Get those tickets! :-)

We also have three items on ebay this week..  their URL's are below.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support of us and of all the
shelters of the FML!

2003 Brand New Ferrets Calendar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320994088

Brand New Planet Hollywood Babydoll T-shirt
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3324961979

Brand New Planet Hollywood Large T-shirt
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3324962102

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.