From:
Kimberly Latas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:48:50 -0500
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick "thank you" to the FML-ers who have
written about Ferret shampoos they've used.  Recently, thru the downturn
in economy, I've had to stop buying the expensive Herbal Ferret shampoo
that I'd been buying (exclusively) for the past three or four years to
something cheaper.... thru my reading in this newsletter I decided to
try "Pert Plus" as reccommended by so many of you owners out there.

Man!  I am truly amazed at how great the shampoo works on my four
ferrets.  Smells terriffic, no itching afterwords, lathers well and
rinses easily.  Even the two ferrets who normally act like the bath is
"KILLing me mommy~!" are tolerating it enough to sit still whilst I scrub
and rinse them.  What a difference!

This is great stuff~ ~ ~ and without the list I'd have never thought of
trying it.  Thanks again!!

Kimberly Latas