Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:13:54 PDT
Ok, I have been wondering about this for quite a while now and I haven't
gotten any answers.  I hope that you all can help me.  I'm moving to the
Charleston SC. area at the end of this month and I was wondering if there
are any ferret knowledgeable vets around those parts.  If I can't find one
then I'm going to have to part with my dearly loved ferrets and leave them
with my parents in OR.  I'd rather not do this since I wouldn't want to
impose upon my Ma and Pa.  So if anyone out there can give me any info it'd
be greatly appreciated.

Jen and the Spy team
James Bond
Austin Powers.