From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:40:44 -0800
To everyone who participated in the Valentines Day Card Exchange - Thank
You!!  Because of your generosity, we raised $507.00 for Support Our
Shelters!

This was a great exchange with some awesome, awesome cards!  I wish I
could name everyone who sent great gifts, pictures, treats and toys, but
I know I would forget someone - so I will just say thank you to everyone
for making the 5th Annual Valentines Day Card Exchange a very special
one!!  I will be sending private messages to everyone just to let you
know your donations arrived safely!

We are taking sign-ups for the St Paddy's Day Card Exchange.  You can
sign up by going to:

  http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Or if you'd prefer, you can send me an e-mail!  Sign-ups will be accepted
until March 7th and the lists will be sent out March 10th so if you want
to have some St. Paddy's fun, sign up now!!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters