From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 02:40:16 -0600
If you're really looking for pet insurance for your ferrets I did find a
company that does cover ferrets.  In their web page they don't specially
mention ferrets but a message to them inquiring about them, I was told they
do cover ferrets.  Keep in mind though it is expensive even for dogs and
cats this company is expensive in comparison to the others I've looked at.
The company is call Anipals.  Their web page is at http://www.anipals.com
and their phone number is 1-888-ANIPALS.  (btw, that the new toll free
number prefix for anyone who doesn't know yet.) On a side note when I spoke
to them, the rep I spoke to had a ferret.  I will tell you their response
time to my email wanting information and such was a little slow it took over
a week to get back whether or not they even covered ferrets.  But They did
in the end.  Prices for the ferret policies are the same as the cat's and
dog's.  Actually all the policies are the same, the only discount they offer
is if you have 3 or more pets insured and that's on a 10% discount I
believe.  I like the coverage and the features they have but for me they
were WAY too expensive.  You'll see what I mean when you look at their
prices and think about what if you had to have adrenal gland surgery or
another expensive surgery, you'd use up all your allowances real quick in
about the only plan I could afford anyway!

--
Krazy Kritter............ [log in to unmask]
Peanut Kritter............. [log in to unmask]