From:
Shannon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:41:12 -0600
this was so funny that my daughter said that I had to post this story.

I was in the shower washing my hair.  I was rinsing off and I felt a
"hair" on my finger.  I went to take it off and noticed that it was
grey/white.  I yelled for my daughter to come look at the strange white
hair that I had found on my head.  Well she looks at the hair and then
looks at me.  And says, Mom, that is Kodo's hair NOT yours.  I felt very
stupid.

i am also interested in rescueing a ferret in my area.  I live in New
Mexico.  I do not want to purchase another ferret but would rather adopt
one that is in need.  I just feel that my little Kodo would benefit from
the company of another ferret.  He bonded to a puppy that I was
babysitting.

thanks
shannon and the fuzzy Kodo