Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:07:16 -0500
I am looking for opinions or feedback.  My ferret had a reaction to his
distemper vaccine a couple of months ago.

Since that time, it's as if he has suddenly gone from youthful to middle
aged.  (He's about 3-1/2.) He wants to play less often, and tires easily
when he does. And he has *porked up*.  I mean, he always gets nice and
chubby for winter, but this year he's gotten fatter than usual, including
around his neck, and weighs maybe a quarter pound more than previous
winters.  Also he may be breathing more heavily, but i may be imagining
this.

I have not brought him back to the vet because first, i was so relieved
that he was recovering from the reaction, and then, well, i thought maybe
it was just taking a while, but... now i'm thinking maybe i should.

if anyone has an opinion about what i should be thinking about this, i
would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks.