From:
Dear Beulah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:39:06 -0500
Dear Ferret List peoples,

Hi!  Kin you nice peoples help me wit' an advice question?  Sumbuddy wrote
to ask me whether her ferrets would remember her after not seein' her for
sev'ral months.

If anybuddy kin tell me any stuffs about how long we ferrets kin remember
peoples that we haven't seen for a while, I would really 'preciate it!
Tanks!

Lots of love,

Beulah
Advice Columnist
Madison Pet Gazette

www.petgazette.net
Your friendly advice ferret, "Dear Beulah"-- only in Madison Pet Gazette!