From:
Tommy Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:33:38 -0800
All profits from the sales of our WayWard Ferret Candles will go to
benefit FROS.  The funds will be used for ADV testing of the new intakes
that Tracy will be taking in over the next week.  I do not know the
details of the new rescues, but do know that one is adrenal and will be
having surgery Monday or Tuesday.  So anything left after testing will
go to pay for any needed surgeries or vaccinations OR whatever they may
need.

You can check the candles out at www.waywardferrets.com
They make great Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers, and the Oatmeal
Raisin Cookie smells almost good enough to eat!  And YES we do accept
PayPal (including credit card payment)

If you have questions about the rescue, please direct them to Tracy @
http://www.ferretrescueofspokane.org/

If you have any questions about the candles please direct them to us @

Tracy also has items on ebay. . .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2356342718
it is a really cute 7 piece bedding and play set.

Thanks in advance!!!

Please help us help them.
Jenny & Tommy
www.waywardferrets.com
"Don't forget to order your candles early for Christmas!"