From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:03:25 -0700
I see a lot of references to bitter apple spray to stop bad habits
biting etc.

We bought some sprayed it on our toes and socks it didn't work.  We sprayed
our two ferrets (when we had just two) because they were always fighting and
Smokey screams likes he's getting murdered even if he went back for more and
he seemed to be getting wounds on his back (from teeth or claws we don't
know) rite after we sprayed both of them they were at it again.  The
dominence thing had already been solved by this time.

Anyone know of something else we can spray especially on our feet verbal
reprimands don't work she just war dances and comes back a little later.  We
had also picked up some Bitter Lime we found this to manyly be an expensive
form of rubbing alcohol it didn't work either.

Thanks  Shanon and Mitch

Smokey ( I don't scream it's my war call)