From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:57:03 EDT
POOF!
::A puff of smoke explodes before you and a woman clad in robes appears,
then walks out from it towards you with many beautiful, furry, creatures
following.  She then scowls and points at you.::

"You!  Did you take my wagon?  Huh?"

::A tiny, taupe colored Dippy ferret pulls on her robes with a dainty
paw.  After the Great Robed One bends down to hear her whispers, she
stands back up to face you humbly::

"I'm sorry Ferret love slaves.  I was just so infuriated that I lost my
wagon, I lost my composure.  So many of my things are in there ... beans,
depends, magic, surprises, what-have-you.  I seem to have misplaced my
cauldron as well.  Hey!  Where is Todd?  Todd is missing.  I don't see
the ladies Switch and Lily as well.  Puppets, what's going on with the
FML?  I know the wattled one (TSC) was put to rest and I know I've been
a miss, but yeesh, this is nuts.  Toby?  Come're!  You tell me what's
going on!"

::A ruggedly handsome Canadian ferret dressed in Mountie clothing stands
erect to salute the Oracle and then fills her in on all the excitement.
Then the Oracle slowly turns red with rage as she listens.::

"They're doing what?  They have my what?  What what what?!  And he's not
in a hurry to be rescued because they are feeding him fermented raisons?
Poor Todd Bond.  What a hang over that'll be.  Believe me, I know ...
I've been there."

::Suddenly the dainty woman throws her arm across her forehead in great
drama::

"Ferret love slaves, I feel a prophecy may be revealed.  I ... I... OH
my, I see it now.  I see the girls joy riding and giggling.  They will
leave sonic booms across the great lands and will buzz towers everywhere,
the scamps.  Apparently the apparatus from http://www.flatd.com/ will not
impede expulsion, only remedy stench.  They will still be ripping across
the skies, and with Todd being tipsy from the raisons, he'll also be
eating the beans.  And that will provide turbo power.  When his turbo
power kicks in, good lord, the boost will be insurmountable.  I do hope
the girls realize the power of the wagon.  At those speeds they will be
doomed for a bad fur day.  I must stop it.  Someone must stop it.  But
how?"

:: In great frustration she pounds the ground with her gnarly staff, and
the ground quakes beneath her.::

"Come fuzzy ones, we must brainstorm.  Let's go gaze into the pooper
scooper and see if we can find some answers"

::She shoos some ferrets away from her butt, as they swear that they
smell a familiar scent of grape jelly.  With puff of smoke, it implodes
on her and she disappears from sight.::

The  Great Ferret Oracle
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/ferret-oracle.html