From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 11:10:05 -0400
So...you have a "Hacking Ferret", huh?

First action to take...take away their hatchets!

Next, take away their computers!  Nothing worse that a ferret that hacks
into other web sites!

Of course, if you have a ferret that is "hacking"...as in "coughing"...then
you might want to try this!  Give them a one inch (1") ribbon of petromalt
(or other laxative paste) right away.  I have a single ferret that does
this (usually from a hidden location that requires a forklift or
disassembly of furniture) and I've found this to be an instant solution!
It stops the hacking by providing lubrication of the affected area, as well
as helping her to pass any hairballs (or other debris that may be in there)
through her system!  :)

Todd and the (OK...guess where I am now!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"