Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:36:08 -0500
I saw this on usatoday.com and thought some people from the FML would
have some good ferret travel stories to share:

Have pets but will you travel?

A colleague is looking for stories about traveling with pets.  Can be
dogs in hotel rooms, cats on planes, ferrets on boats ... whatever
experience you've had taking animals on trips, we want to hear about it.
Send your stories to [log in to unmask], and be sure include your name
and a phone number where we can reach you.