From:
Ferrets Unlimited/The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:39:50 -0400
Hi All!!

Ok, so it is a weird raffle prize, but what else would you expect from the
service manager from a garage door company?  (me)

Here is the deal, you want a chance?  Send a buck for each ticket with
name, address, and phone, we will mail you back your stub and a photo copy
of the whole ticket to prove we made it out in your name.  (The tickets are
numbered).  If some one on the FML wins, we will ship.  (Work said they'd
pay the shipping)

Any way, what you get is a Genie 1/2 hp garage Intellicode (it changes the
the radio code so it can't be copied) door opener, (Pro model - that means
the rail is in one piece and not three), two remotes, an emergency keyed
disconnect, and a keyless wireless entry.  (push button pad on out side of
garage - you program your code into it).  All for a buck!  And the remotes
even have batteries!  Oh, and the motor has a ten year warranty, the moving
parts five years.

What a deal!!!!!!  Drawing will be held August 28th at the Columbus Ferret
Show.  We will grab a stranger out of the crowd to have them draw the
ticket.

ALL THE MONEY GOES TO SUPPORTING THE SHELTER, AND VET BILLS.

Now send those dollars to either:

Ferrets Unlimited / The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio   44109

or

Ferrets Unlimited / The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
664 Bell
Elyria, Ohio

Now, Bob Church, the three stooges?  REALLY!  And by the way, you forgot
Laurie.  Tsk,tsk,tsk.

Actually, the three stooges is a little late in history for my taste.  Try
the four "Musketeers.  Or maybe Knights of the Round.  (I do prefer a sharp
blade for those who offend a good English bow works for those who run)

Oh, and I AM NOT SHORT!!!  At least I am taller than you - na na na na na,
thbbbbbb!!!!! (BG)

Dooks to all, and hug the fur angels for me.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited/The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter