From:
Aarrow Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:49:50 -0500
Yesterday about 11AM the city police and animal control broke into a
house that was full of neglected animals.  There were over a dozen cats
and dogs as well as 2 ferrets that were removed from a house full of
trash, filth, and droppings.

These animals had no food or water, the floors looked like a garbage
truck just backed up and dumped its load on the floors.  Odor in the
neighborhood, in this cold winter weather, promped neighbors to call
police.  Can't imagine what it would have been like in summer.

I do not know as of now what happened to the ferrets, I did see them on
the news being removed so they are in State custody for that moment.
These little creature need a home so if there is anyone in Va that would
like to rescue here is a great chance.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed and Kodo