From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:05:52 -0700
Hello everyone,

At last, you can preview all of the outrageous new photographs for The
Ferret Calendar 2000 on our website at http://www.ferretcompany.com.
It's been quite a long time coming with all of the distractions of the
legalization effort but I think you will enjoy the pictures in this issue's
theme, Ferrets At Play.  The Ferret Calendar is now available so don't miss
this delightful issue.

You'll probably also notice that our website has two new icons, a ferret
paw print and an open book. That's because we have two new categories that
we've added to our expanding line of unique and special ferret items.

The ferret paw print icon stands for "ferret care" and currently showcases
a wonderful new product called Cheweasels.  We're proud to have had an
early dialog with the manufacturers of Cheweasels, steering them towards a
relationship with one of the best ferret veterinarians around.  When the
product met the approval of renowned ferret veterinarian, Dr. Susan Brown,
it met our approval as well.

Later this year, we'll be introducing you to our favorite selections in
cage accessories, toys and grooming aids.  You can get an idea of the new
products we'll be carrying by visiting the "coming soon" section of our
website and we expect to have these products available this fall.  Make
sure to check back with us from time to time.

The open book icon represents our new line of ferret books.  Available
now is The Ferret Postcard Book featuring 21 tear out postcards that are
handsomely laminated for shine and durability.  Later this fall, you'll be
delighted by our new mini book called Grin & Ferret, A Warm and Fuzzy Guide
to Life.  This sweet little book teaches life's lessons using ferret faces,
and showcases over 20 photographs from The Ferret Company.  In addition, we
will be introducing a handsome new ferret writing journal as well as our
recommendation for the best book on ferret care.

We also have a new ferret pin available that is 24 karat gold plated over
fine English pewter!  It's gorgeous and affordable.  Visit the jewlery
section to see this beautiful ferret keepsake.

If you stop in, let us know what you think!

Jeanne Carley

The Ferret Company
P.O. Box 7161
Redwood City, CA  94062