From:
Dina Sweeny-Katkansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 1995 15:50:58 -0700
Hi all!

I saw mention of a ferret video called "Ferrets Unmasked"...does anyone
know where or how I can get ahold of one?  I have called the library, and
several pet stores but have had no luck.  While I'm on the subject, does
anyone know of a catalog for ferrets?  I have also seen several references
to a magazine devoted to fuzzies, but again haven't had any luck finding
it.  I'm sorry if these are repeat questions...but I'm fairly new here...:)

Thanks in advance, and I also wanted to thank the wonderful group of caring
people and vets that are taking the time to educate and comfort all of us.
Several of your mailings and responses have helped us a great deal.  We are
becoming better "parents" to our fuzzies, and that's all we could wish for.

Have a great day,

Dina (Mom)
Brant (Dad)
Stella BoBella McMousechild  (I AM the Queen of the Universe!!!)
and Dooki McBearmouse  (Yeah, so you're the Queen...hey Mom!  Where's the
chow?? Dook, dook)