From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:28:03 EDT
EVO does have a great idea!  But I hope they don't use potatoes in
their ferret food.  Like they have in their dog and cat foods.  I have
read that potatoes are NOT good for animals.  Especially green and poor
quality potatoes.  Supposedly they have some sort of toxin in them.  And
you don't know what they use.  A good food I have come across, along the
same lines as the no carb foods, and my guys are doing well on is
www.natureslogic.com

And no I don't sell it!  Wish I did, because the only place I have found
it at is mail order through Pet Food Direct.  It is also the first pet
food to not have synthetic vitamins.  I'm really happy with it for my
dog's and ferrets!  I have tried the Natural Gold, and it gives my boy
seedy stools...but not my girl?

Just an opinion!

Joan Vick and
FF's Champagne on Ice (Riley)