From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:12:04 -0700
I have never had a fert that didn't wag there tails, especially when play
fighting.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com has a forum called the board of inquiry
where you can ask questions about a person or business.  The cool thing
is people can respond, it's not just post and you don't have to answer
for your accusations.  I've used it when dealing with reptiles and it
kept me from getting stung.

I found a publication in Sacramento called the Sacramento Pet Gazette.
It didn't have anything ferret related yet, but I submitted a number
of articles ranging from fert law to reptiles to ways of increasing
advertisers.  I am going to advertise my yahoo group to try and increase
traffic to better sites like ferretware and ferretcentral.  Oh I just got
an idea, promote the fml on my group.... well I'm a quick one.... The
Ferret Elijah says Shalom and to love one another and that Job (his new
friend) is doing well.