From:
Ellen McEnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 15:22:16 -0600
Hi!  Due to holiday traveling I am a little behind on the FML but I just had
to respond to this because it is one of the few things that I have read that
Taz does.  I have almost begun to question if he is a true ferret.  For
example he doesn't: dook, like rasins, peanut butter, or any other people
food for that matter and he only occasionally playes in his tubes.  He does
pout though.  When ever he manages to do something that he gets scolded for
and put in his cage for a 5 min "time out".  When you finally catch him to
scold him -and he knows what he did was very wrong- he refuses to make eye
contact with you.  He will look at everything else in the room, but not you.
Then when he gets put in his cage, he will go over to his hammock and stand
next to it with his front legs hanging over the other side and his head
hanging with this look in his eyes like " OK, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it.
Will you PLEASE forgive me?" It is al that I can do to make him stay for his
5 min.  He just looks Soooo cute.

Ellen & Taz (Oh Boy!!!  I'm Home!, I'm HOME!)