Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:08:03 +0000
Hi,

I am removing myself from an abusive situation. Since I am disabled
this means I am financially dependent on the abuser. We are claiming
bankruptcy which effectively means my husband is kicking me out of my
home. He has not lived here since June and does not wish to pay for
me. As he has become sick too, he is using this to get out of his
responsiblity to me, meaning at this point I am getting very little
and I am unable to work having been disabled since 1995.

Anyway, I have 5 fuzzies that I rescued or got as gifts and I WILL NOT
GIVE THEM UP. They are all I have and so far I have been able to take
fine care of them, they are not going without. But I cannot go to a
shelter or abused house with them so I won't go.

I live in Southern Maryland at this time. If there is any one out there
that has a room or two, or a basement, etc. for rent at a cheap price
PLEASE contact me. I have two nice cages and all fuzzy supplies so no
one will be expected to take care of them, just let me bring them with
me. I will protect them at all costs because I promised to do so when I
took them on and I love them dearly. I just need a cheap place to rent
that will let me have them.

If any one has any ideas or place to rent, please contact me. I would
be so appreciative. Thank you.

Marianna Garrett