From:
Sherry Unruh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 15:08:27 -0700
Hi Julie,

I live in St. George Utah and travel to Arizona to a vet because there are
none here I trust.  She is fantastic, knows alot about ferrets and is very
helpfull.  She had saved 2 of my ferrets and is an avid ferret lover.  I
don't know if it will be to far for you to travel but we drive 4 hrs there
and back whenever we need to go.  She also keeps them for a week if they
have to stay and we go back the next week to pick them up and she charges
hardly anything for the stay.  Her name is Dr. Lange in Lake Havasu,Arizina.
She is always on call.  Spends all of her waking moments at work.  We love
her.  The phone number for her is 520-453-2022