From:
Sergio Coccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 19:09:18 -0500
Hi,
I have not been on in a while and have missed out on a lot of reading but I
was wondering when do ferrets go into heat for the first time.  The reason I
ask this is because I am going to recieve two ferrets, one male, one female
that have not been nuetered or desented.  Also when are they officially
weaned form their mother?  I wouldn't want to recive them too early.  Does
anyone own a non desented ferret?  I would like to know if there is a
difference and so on.  I need to know all this info as soon as possible
because I need to know how much this is going to cost me.  Thanks

Bye For Now
Vanessa and Slinky.
Also any names would be appricated.  I don't know their colouring yet nor do
I care.  Right now I want to name one of the Squishy.