From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:12:35 -0600
>From:    "Robert M. Walp" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Nail Clipping
>
>Heres my problem...My babies' nails are getting longer and longer and
>its starting to affect their walking and playing...im sure its quite
>uncomfortable for them to have such long nails...every time i try clipping
>them they pull away or scratch really roughly..
>
>Does anyone know of a way to easily clip their nails?
>
>thanks
>
>~Rob~
>And The "Brats" - Scooby, and Daphne

A ferret's nails need trimming every two weeks or monthly.  The easiest
way to do it is to put some Ferretone or Ferretvite right in the middle of
their tummy with them laying on their back.  When they get interested in
eating the treat, you can usually clip nails at will.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you video tape fishing shows.