From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 07:18:00 EDT
(Sung to the music of "Paperback Writer")

List Moderator will you read my post?
It took me days to write, really gave my most.
It's based on the antics of my ferrets so dear.
I've read the FAQ and now I want to be an FML poster...FML poster.

It's a funny story of a neutered male.
I try to protect my socks all to no avail.
He drops them all in the garbage pail,
it's a steady loss, so I want to be an FML poster...FML poster.

It's a thousand words give or take a few,
I'll write another in a week or two.
I can fix the spelling in a little while,
I can make it breezy and I want to be an FML poster...FML poster.

If you really like it, it will see the light.
Club newsletters will print it left and right.
If you must reject it , I'll be lurking still,
but I need to send and I want to be an FML poster...FML poster.

FML poster...FML poster
FML poster...FML poster  (repeat and fade)

Flash, Max, Nico, and Mittens   the FUZZLES
Video now playing on Mustelid TV