From:
Melissa Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:40:35 -0500
A couple of months ago Spaz started this thing where he grabs Aspen by the
scruff (the part where it makes them not move and eventually fall asleep)
and will hold her for a REALLY long time.

Occasionally he will shake her as if saying "common get up and play" but
I dont think that is what he is really saying.  Does anyone have ferrets
that do this?  If I rescue her, she attacks me!  They are the only two
that exhibit this behavior and I have never seen it before.  Spaz is about
3 yrs old and Aspen is about 1.

Has anyone seen this before?

Melissa
Sox, Spaz, Aspen, Badger