From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:15:25 -0400
Hey all, yesterday, while helping getting the lil girl ferret I
advertised a few days ago to her new home.  (Btw Kathy, how is Nova
doing?) I noticed a scabbed over sore on my baby Julliet's side.  It's
not a bite, it's not a burn.  I don't have a clue what it is.  I hadn't
noticed it I guess because of her fur.  But now that it's scabbed and
healing, her fur has thinned on the area ad I noticed it.  My mom says
it looks like a hot spot.  I haven't seen her act like she's in pain, or
anything.  No strange behavior nor have i heard her squeal in pain from
getting hurt.  Nothing what so ever.  I don't know what it could be from.
She's been eating and acting fine.  I don't know how I missed it.  It
doesn't look infected and she doesn't react when I touch it so I think
it's fine.  Is there anything I can do?  Put neosporin on it or anything?

- Jules

ps.  So I took my ferrets into the grocery store on the way home today in
the marshals front pouch (tho i had it on as a backpack)... lol amazingly
i didn't get any strange looks about my wriggling pack!..  I DID have to
have my mom twisty tie the zipper shut so romeo wouldn't try to jump out
and explore!  Imagine having to tell the manager of the grocery store I
lost my ferret in the produce isle!!  Then, on the way home, I had to let
the ferts out of the pack because even in a nice air conditioned grocery
store it got too hot and they were panting.  After giving them a drink
and rubbing them with some water so the air could cool them down and then
turning the ac on... i got to witness the..  "MOMMY MOMMY I'M REALLY HOT
AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE POTTY REALLY BAD" dance from romeo..  10 minutes
from home..  I was like "PLEASE DONT PEE ON ME!!" heh, and when i got
home I ran him up to the box and sure enough..  he had to go bad... some
very relieved sounds met my ears and i cracked up.  hehe.  There's your
chuckle for the day.