From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 12:39:54 -0400
Okay, bigod!  Enough is enough!!!  It's time we drew a line in the sand and
this looks like the perfect place and time to do it.  When I read about poor
little Kodo I thought to myself, "There but for the grace of God...".

So, come on FMLers.  If you haven't made a donation, do it now.  Let's set a
precedent.  This terrible thing will happen again and again until we get it
resolved.  It could happen to any of us.

GLFA, my check is winging its way to you and there's more if you need it.
We good ol' Arkansas boys don't back down from fights, and dammit, we're
behind you all the way on this one!

Our thoughts and prayers are with Kodo.

Good luck and Godspeed!

C.B. and Maximilian