From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:04:07 EST
Hey Gang,
Still haven't been able to get Lucy to eat meat.  She seems to be okay just
eating her kitten food (she weighs about 2 pounds now) but I would feel
better if I could get some meat into her.  Do I give it to her raw or
cooked.  I have boiled, broiled, fried and baked the meat with and without
seasonings and she snubs her nose at all of it.  HELP!!!

Also, I have been reading about all the different colored ferrets and was
just wondering what Lucy is.  She reminds me of a panda (very dark around
the eyes and legs and her torso is an off-white/cream color with dark tips
(and little white piggies/toes!).  Is she sable or siamese?  I think she is
sable.

Thanks,
        Irena...Lucy's mom