From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:56:27 -0500
Stinka really likes the toy I bought for my cat Scat.  It's a furry real
like mouse attached to a string on a long plastic stick.  The cat really
didn't care for the mouse, but really enjoys playing with the stick.

When Stinka sees that mouse she can't wait to get her teeth and paws on it.
I think because it is so life like is why she enjoys it so much.  You should
see her face and the way she acts.  It's like her whole personality changes
and she is the wild ferret hunting a mouse.  She will not let go of it for
anything.  When she catches it she holds on for dear life and shakes and
shakes that mouse like she's trying to kill the real thing.  It is so cute
and funny to watch.

I just showed this toy to my 6 month old male today and he reacted the same
way.  They run full force, flat out trying to catch it as I pull it accross
the floor.

I know if we ever get a mouse in the house it will not stand a chance with
these two ferrets.  On the other hand I am sure my cat the big cuddly baby
he is, he would run the other way.  but that's ok he's my baby and I don't
expect him to chace mice if doesn't want to.

I am sure no mice will ever get in.  We have taken care to make sure they
don't

Melinda