From:
Al Wiebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:22:44 EDT
So many of you have sent the most heartfelt condolences to me over the
loss of our little guy, Derek, that it reinforces my long held belief that
ferret owners are a very special breed, indeed.

Thank you, each and every one of you, for the kind words that welcomed me
each morning.  The FML has some wonderful subscribers.  Also, there are a
lot of very luck ferrets out there with such parents.

All of us know how difficult a loss of a ball of fur can be.  We're coping
and the many memories of Derek and your condolences sustain us during the
low points.

He was a sweet little guy.  Love your fuzzies.  They're with us for such a
short time.

Al Wiebe