From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:50:15 EDT
Hi everyone,
Well, after what was a very long haul on 8-21-02 @ 3:10 we had our newest
member of Ferret Rescue Of Spokane born.  Her name is Denette Leeann, she
was 6 lbs 5 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long.  Labor and delivery were as
easy as they come 20 mins of uncomfortableness and we were done.  Here is
the address to go see her:
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/denette.html

I would like to thank everyone who helped with the shelter while we were
running on a limited basis.  Starting tomorrow we will be up and running
as normal.

Also Kim of Mystyx ferret rescue could you please e-mail me!!!!

Ferret dooks and tugs to all
Tracy March
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556