Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:30:05 +0100
Dear All,

Just had to add my two pennorth here.  I've been a smoker on and off for
years.  I most emphatically do NOT like smoking around the ferrets.  If
they are in the same room, it will affect them.  If they are in the same
house, dependent on size, it may affect them.

The safest thing is to ask smokers to smoke outside.  That goes for your
lungs too Stephanie.

Luv Susan

(Not throwing a chair Springer-style!)

--
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good men die like dogs.