From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:18:59 EDT
>I am not saying this works (yet) nor will it replace treatment from
>her regular vet if/when that becomes necessary.  So far Parris has no
>symptoms of lymphoma, other than blood test results.  Both vets are
>considering her a good test case, as she is the first ferret (in their
>practice) to get acupuncture for lymphoma.  He has treated for
>adrenal/insulinoma with good results in some, not so good in others.
>We are just hoping for the best for our Parris.
>
>In Touch, Ardith

Hi Ardith ~

Would you ask your acupuncturist what she is using as a meridian guide?
Does she have a map of ferrets, or is she using another animal?  I know
dogs and cats have separate meridian guides as well as humans.  It would
be wonderful to be able to do acupressure.  which also uses meridians,
only we don't have any guides.

Thank you...also please let us know how this works.  The discipline of
acupuncture has always worked well on our other animals, so I have good
feelings about this.  Also see if your acupuncturist can find the
meridians for a bit of sedation while you need to keep your little one
quiet during treatments.  OR, you can use a bit (no more than a drop or
two per water bottle) of rescue remedy in her water the morning before
treatment.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist