From:
John and Diane Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 18:39:24 -0400
The District of Columbia Coalition has held its second organizing meeting
and elected co-chairs from the area (names not provided due to legal
situation in DC).  Several actions are assigned to committee members, and
interesting developments have taken place in terms of information gathering
about the peculiar (unique) situation regarding laws, politics, and the
status of ferrets in DC.

The Coalition is interested in hearing from YOU if you are a DC resident or
if you reside in the surrounding area and would like to assist with this
effort.  Please email me at the above address and I will provide you with
all the poop.  Next meeting - Aug.  3 (Sunday) 2 pm.

Let's make our nation's capitol the model for the nation!

Diane Rogers
--
 John and Diane Rogers - Baltimore Ferret Club
 http://baltoferret.com/bfc000.htm