From:
"Melissa M. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:46:45 -0400
Hello everyone.  I am a college student in Florida with a big house and
two adorable ferrets.  Salty (1year old) and Pretzel (1 1/2 years old).
They are adorable and pretty well trained and extremely loved by myself
and my housemates.  We have recently thought of adding another fuzzie to
our family and have been trying to find one from the shelters with no
luck.  I was wondering if anyone new of anyone in the local Daytona
Beach/Ormond Beach area in Florida that may have a ferret that needs lots
of love and care.  Preferably not a pet store.  We want to adopt a ferret
in need of a good home doesn't matter the age.  Needs to be playful,
healthy, doesn't matter what gender.  Thank you evryone for all the
advices posted daily.  Some have definitely helped me with my two little
critters.

Hoping to find a new fuzzie friend,
Melissa, Salty, Pretzel

*Pfister, you will always be in our hearts. I hope you're having fun
over at the Rainbow bridge. Loves and kisses, Mommy*.