From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:44:14 -0400
Good Morning all:-)

The AFA's newsletter, The American Ferret Report, is looking to do an
article about how to make inexpensive ferret toys, sew and no-sew ideas,
and include some patterns of the sew ideas and pictures of the toys.
The eggs come to my mind first.  Does anyone have the instructions on
how to make them that they can share it with us?  And info on other made
toys that are out there that our fuzzies adore and challenge them.

Thanks,
Patty