From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:12:34 -0800
A special Thank You to all the Secret Santa's who chose our special
need kids from the Giving Tree. The Ferret Cubby Shelter Rescue send
their heart felt thanks!!! I had a few gifts that had no information
with them, so I am not able to send thank yous. I hope you are on the
FML, so you will get this thank you!!! To the friends who sent the two
stockings filled with goodies!!! Thank you!!! To Reg, Kim Skampers and
Lil' one thank you for the ferret depot gift certificates!!! Birdie
is already scouring the catalogs looking for what she wants!!! To The
Peterson Crew and Ayars Crew, thank you!!! The kids will enjoy all the
wonderful items you send!!!

Thank you everyone who sends gifts to these special kids at all the
shelters. You do not know how very much you touch the shelter moms
and dads when you reach out to our little ones and bless them with a
Special Christmas. Some will not see another Christmas and that makes
your gifts all the more precious!!

Thank you and God Bless each and every one of you!!!

Beth