From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:12:51 PST
Lucy is hanging in there and has gained a little of the weight she lost
back.  We go back tomorrow for more lab work.

On an off note, no one replied to my request for support for my son and
myself while we try to deal with this.  We have never had a seriously ill
ferret and this is hard for us.  To clarify, I was not asking for financial
support; just emotional.  I read other posts daily about how many get
emails of support; to have gotten none is a little disheartening.