From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 00:21:06 -0800
It is the mean old nasty lady who steals ferrets from their owners again!

I got the checks from Styles Check Co.  1-800356-0353.

On my personal checks I have a line "I LOVE FERRETS" one the shelters
checks it says "Adopt a ferret today.  Ask me how.

They also have really nice leather check book covers with a ferret
embroidered on it.  Really the "BOMB" as my Marine son would say.

As far as being sued.  I filed the counter complaint today.  And asked a
few questions.  If a "plevin" is filed (spelling is wrong) (legaleaze for
they want the ferrets, not money) there will be lawyers involved.  Sigh.

BTW, I am being called a thief.  I have stolen two ferrets from innocent
children.  (Heck, I never said I was a nice person)

Another interesting item.  I got a call from a "legal" show produce in New
York.  Judge Mills Lane.  They want to settle this on TV.  What a hoot!  I
told them sure, you convince the Amos's and I am there.  I figure in New
York there is a large ferret friendly population, and I can post the day of
filming and get a bunch of ferret people in the audience.  That would be
kinda neat.  But I don't think that the Amos family will go for it.  Their
kinda reserved (?)

I will tell everyone now, those people are not getting one penny from me,
the shelter or getting the ferrets back.  You may be reading a post from
Bev Fox, Laurie Long or Linda Iroff trying to raise bail because I've been
thrown in jail because I wouldn't give them up.  I believe it would be
contempt of court, and knowing my temper and how my mouth kicks in with the
cat claws out, it will be contempt.

But I could always just give them two ferrets --- I could dig two up out of
my pet cemetery and give them those, what do you think?

I really don't think the ferts that passed would mind, after all it is a
sacrifice to save two energetic fur angels.  (Ok, so I have a sick sense of
humor, you should hear some of the ones about being a hospice, or ferret
nursing home)

Hug all the fur angels for me, and play with them just a little longer
tonight.

Jean, the evil wicked ferret thief that keeps ferrets away from innocent
children (hey who said I like kids?  Just because I have two of my own <G>

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

PS I am joking about the dead ferrets and the kid thing.
Just want to clarify.