From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:11:30 EDT
I just got from Las Vegas where we Disabled American Veterans had our
yearly convention.

I had left my six kids with one of our club members, Shannon, who was
gracious enough to take care of them while I was gone.  I picked them up
Friday and when I let them out of their carriers they at first snooped
around like "Wow new stuff to explore" but when they realized they were
home it was dooking and dancing time.

What a joy to watch a couple head to the toy box and dig out their
personal toy and go hide it, chasing one another through the tunnels,
having Swiper run across the room "laughing" and jumping up on my leg
wanting to play, chasing each other around the room as if to say, we are
home, we are home.  Of course my most laid back silver mitt (Scooter)
went back into the carrier that was still open and took a nap.

Just wanted to share some joy after the terrible year of loosing five
babies

Patrick and his crew