From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:40:03 -0700
It made my day, exciting, just loved it! For me it is something to look
forward to each morning reading all the cute and not so cute emails. As
for being a caregiver for Jim, I feel down and out at times. But I try
to include Jim in everything I do, but he just tell me to do it by
myself, he not up to do things that needs to be done around the house
and there is not enough time or me to do everything that needs to be
done, I run out of energy. There is time he does not understand when
the money runs out until end of the month he has to do without his
candy or pop. I always put bills, ferrets, house, Jim, then me last
for things we need. It gets very old fast!! Hey, I take one day at a
time any more, grin and bear it. Thank You for the Welfare Ferrets

BCMarie