From:
Ferret's Dream House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:41:31 -0600
Sixty five (65) of the Ohio Rescue Ferrets have been RE-SURRENDERED on
11/27/07. Sorry, I cannot give any details about where they came from.

Volunteer help is needed desperately on a daily basis at the Shelter
located in Lynx Ohio. Please, give me a call if you can come and help.

I am working very hard to find them forever homes versus going to
another shelter. If you are interested in adopting one of these please
contact me by phone. My dial up internet is not the greatest.

I will be traveling from Lynx Ohio to York Pennsylvania 12/6 - 12/9 and
can deliver some on the way.

The Ohio Ferret Rescue has cost thirty three thousand dollars ($33,000)
so far for the 586 ferrets. It is averaging $100 a ferret in vet bills
alone: this includes distemper, rabies, coccidia test, ADV test and
having them spay/neutered. Following is where most of the expenses has
occurred: initial setup of cages (water bottles, food cups etc.) ferret
food, cleaning supplies, water, electric, phone, plumbing for water
faucet, rental of U-haul, gas, meals for workers, and labor (because
there was not enough volunteers to keep up with the upkeep of the
ferrets).

Nineteen thousand ($19,000) has come in. Ten thousand ($10,000) of that
was donated from PetsMart to go toward medical bills.

This time of the year is rough on us all but if each of you on the FML,
Yahoo Groups, Bulletin Boards, Co-workers, Family Members, and Friends
of yours would send $1 to $5.00 all the expenses of this rescue will
get covered. If I receive more funds then expenses the profit will get
divided up between the other shelters that took the kids. Good news,
Ferret's Dream House is a 501(C)(3) organization and is tax deductible.

Ways you can donate:
Send funds directly to the shelter:
1. Checks/money orders  Lori Sies, 845 Tulip Rd., Lynx OH 45650
2. Paypal:  [log in to unmask]
3. Gift certificates:
   KritterKoncepts - http://www.kritterkoncepts.net/store
   Ferret Depot -  http://ferretdepot.com/
   Ferret Store - http://www.ferretstore.com/

4. Miamitown Pet Hospital, 5990 State Route 128, Cleves OH 45002

DooK   DoOK   DOOK!

Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.
Lynx OH  45650
(937) 544-3313
A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization.    [log in to unmask]