From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 15:23:27 -0500
Dear ferret friends,
I am very excited to share the news that the Ferrets 2000 dates have been
confirmed. September 14-17, Toronto will host the Ferrets 2000 symposium.

Guest speakers include, Dr. Bruce Williams, Bob Church, Bill Gruber (BIG),
Troy Lynn Eckart & Chris Mathis.  We are still waiting conformation on 2
more speakers.

The bad news is that the Painting "Lady & Ermine" will not be a part of
the symposium, but the Toronto Zoo will still be pleased to have us and
talk to us about the Black Footed Ferret breeding program.

For more information, please visit the Ferrets 2000 web site at
http://www.ferretaid.org/ferrets2001.html

We are still working with the hotel to obtain the best possible prices for
the symposium. I will post those within the next week or two.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!