From:
Anthony & Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:16:39 -0600
Due to the fact that we cannot give our ferrets the proper daily playtime
they need, we are trying to find homes for them.  They are both about six
months old and have been together, I'm assuming, since they arrived at the
pet store where we bought them.  They are both fixed and have their shots.
One is a light male sable with white mitts, the other is a medium sable
girl.  They are litter box trained (in their cage) and are real sweeties!
We are asking $100 for both ferrets, their cage (Midwest ferret playpen),
and any other food or accessories we have when they are sold.  We live in
Memphis, TN, and would be willing to travel a bit (3-4 hours) in order to
find them good ferret friendly homes!

Thanks.

Elizabeth Randles