From:
wyatt & ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:14:28 -0800
hello fellow ferret lovers!

thx for all stories and tips.  my boyf and i are palnning a move inot a
new house in a few weeks.  jus a few blocks down the road, but we were
wondering if ther is anything we should be aware of.  we are already
"podo-proofing" the house (checking 4 holes, lil spaces, dangerous areas,
etc.), but we are wondering if hoe she might react to a new enviroment.i
feel she will do fine, b/c we are her 3rd owners, and she made herself at
home pretty quickly.  although she is still not very cuddly, sweet yes,
but not very snuggly unless shes sleeepy.lol.  if anyone has any
reccomendations or moving stories, plz let me know.  appreciate all!

wyatt, ashley, & podo