From:
CRAIG JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 08:03:08 -0500
After 2 yrs of not receiving the fml, I am back.  Now that I am back I
thought I would introduce myself, even though I mostly just lurk.  My name
is Naomi and I used to have 4 ferrets, their names were Angel, Scraps,
Jenny and Casper.  I loved them dearly but unfortunately when we moved to
Wichita (where we now live) 3 of my guys died.  Jenny was never the same
and died a couple months later.  I still don't know what happened to my
guys but David, I know how it feels to lose several in one day and I am
terribly sorry for your loss.  I am now ready to get another ferret and
will hopefully be picking up my new little girl this weekend.  Debi in KC
has been kind enough to allow me to adopt this little girl without even
meeting me!!  Thank you Debi!!  Well, I guess that is enough from me for
now, I can write volumes if I let myself.  I will try to write back and
introduce my new little girl when I get her.

Naomi
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=36985903&siteid=38094296
&bfpage=homepage

[Moderator's note: Caution -- accepting browser cookies is required.  BIG]